Made from aircraft-grade Aluminium and CNC machined to perfection this gearbox shell upgrades your blaster build to a pro-level reliable masterpiece.
Developed as a direct drop in OEM gearbox case replacement for JM gen9 and gen10 gel blasters with several design tweaks to improve the original. The most notable improvement compared to JM OEM shell's is compatibility with V2 receivers, hence the name Hybrid 92.
- tested and approved by a number of Australian gel blaster modders
- compatibility with Jin Ming J9 and J10 OEM T-piece
- unlike OEM JM compatible with aftermarket gears from SHS, FB etc
- cylinder and piston housing is reinforced with additional material
- wire slots have been designed to accept up to ø3mm wire
- additional wire guide to "tuck" the wire under the motor head
- 8mm bearings/bushings sockets are intentionally tighter to prevent slipping
- quick spring exchange
- all threads are form tapped which creates a much stronger thread 1-5 N m recommended tightening torque
- fully integrated non-conductive mag connector plate
- Aussie made and covered by 24 Months Australian Warranty!
- JM Gen9
- JM ACR J10
- Azrael Titan LBB (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Azrael Titan SBB (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Azrael MPX (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet and Nozzle)
- Hawkex MK2 (must use J9 Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Tappet, Nozzle and T piece)
- XYL ARP9
- v2 Piston/Plunger
- 8mm Bearings/Bushings
- All other parts can be stock/OEM J9/10